About Me

My photo
My name is Gavin McClements. I am a wargamer and family man, living in Los Gatos, which is a suburb of San Jose, CA. Building terrain is one of my favorite aspects of the wargaming hobby - in fact, lately I've become more interested in making my battlefields "pop" than in actually playing.

Friday, October 28, 2011

Storage and transporting of miniatures

I love organizing my stuff. I'm not really that organized, but I like having the stuff I use a lot available for transport and ease of use.

For example, I use this case that I got at Home Depot for $25 to hold my Trading Card Games deck boxes:

Well, I found another option for this same case over on the Green Rivets blog. There, he mentions THIS case which seems to be the same one that I have, but the one he shows seems to have actual pluck foam. Cool!  I have some options already for my Blood Bowl teams, but I may go this route again because I like it better.

After all, I am a "one case fits all" kind of guy. I'll post some pics of the storage/transport options I made for my 15mm army up when I get finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment