About Me

My photo
My name is Gavin McClements. I am a wargamer and family man, living in Los Gatos, which is a suburb of San Jose, CA. Building terrain is one of my favorite aspects of the wargaming hobby - in fact, lately I've become more interested in making my battlefields "pop" than in actually playing.

Saturday, February 4, 2012

STORAGE rage!

For the love of pete!

I've got about a dozen buildings from JRM Miniatures made from some type of fragile clay-like substance, and Im at a loss on how to store these beauties!

See how those offending bastards are taking up my table space?  So selfish, so thoughtless...them and the other fifty projects I have started and not finished :)

I have SOME ideas on storage. I did THIS (well, "started", not finished, as you can see) to my 6mm buildings:

It actually works fairly well, but damn, its a lot of work, and the box from JoAnn Fabric cost $10...

Im not sure I want to have to do all that for my 15mm buildings, and the small, flat ones deserve more of a smaller tray.

Anyway, Im just throwing a minor temper tantrum on this Saturday, because crafting storage is one of the last things I want to be doing...

How do you store your buildings, at any scale?

No comments:

Post a Comment