About Me

My photo
My name is Gavin McClements. I am a wargamer and family man, living in Los Gatos, which is a suburb of San Jose, CA. Building terrain is one of my favorite aspects of the wargaming hobby - in fact, lately I've become more interested in making my battlefields "pop" than in actually playing.

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Get a Random Color each time you visit!

Sometimes you've got the perfect color scheme for a model. Other times, you work your way through the paint bottles on your table until you've used them all...but SOMETIMES you have the primary color (or an idea for something), but aren't sure what accent to use.

Well, check this out:

http://www.thonky.com/random-hex-color/

Visit it, and it'll give you a color. Match it the best you can, and bam, Bob's your uncle!

No comments:

Post a Comment